Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.
Why Patients Need You:
Whether you are involved in the design and development of manufacturing processes for products or supporting maintenance and reliability, engineering is vital to making sure customers and patients have the medicines they need, when they need them. Working with our innovative engineering team, you'll help bring medicines to the world even faster by imagining what’s possible and taking action.
What You Will Achieve:
Working with Pfizer’s dynamic engineering team, you will play a critical role in supporting manufacturing information systems to improve manufacturing success rates and ensuring zero down time. You will integrate manufacturing, process operational knowledge, equipment control and data into systems, which enforces the sequence of operations across departments.
As an associate, your focus on the job will contribute to achieving project tasks and goals. Through your domain knowledge and commitment, you will create a collaborative team environment for your colleagues.
It is your hard work and dedication that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It:
- Deploy and test our automated processes, systems and equipment.
- Execute Good Manufacturing Practices and verification protocols.
- Provide 24x7x365 support of our automation systems.
- Monitor issues to identify and develop preventative solutions.
- Support the development of Preventive Maintenance Procedures for process control systems.
- Adhere to safe work practices.
- Contribute to the completion of project milestones, organize own work to meet project task deadlines and communicate progress and issues to peers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Hands-on experience with engineering design and validation.
- Structured query language knowledge.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and can meet project task deadlines.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pharmaceutical industry engineering experience.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Closing Date:5th May 2021, 6:00 pm