Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.
Why Patients Need You:
Whether you are involved in the design and development of manufacturing processes for products or supporting maintenance and reliability, engineering is vital to making sure customers and patients have the medicines they need, when they need them. Working with our innovative engineering team, you'll help bring medicines to the world even faster by imagining what’s possible and taking action.
What You Will Achieve:
Working with Pfizer’s dynamic engineering team, you will play a critical role in developing and modifying process formulations, methods and controls to meet desired quality standards. Your production engineering skills will help in recommending and implementing improvements, modifications or additions that will help in solving problems. You will review product requirements in terms of product development compatibility and help Pfizer determine optimum costs and schedules of production.
As an associate, your focus on the job will contribute to achieving project tasks and goals. Through your domain knowledge and commitment, you will create a collaborative team environment for your colleagues.
It is your hard work and dedication that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It:
- Contribute to the completion of project milestones, organize own work to meet project task deadlines and communicate progress on scheduled projects.
- Lead or support major equipment related investigations and implement equipment corrective or preventative action and performance improvements.
- Organize testing associated with the development of new process technologies and the support of new product introductions and tech transfers.
- Ensure integrity and compliance of data according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Coordinate all work on scheduled projects (personnel activities, documentation and outside resources).
- Perform other tasks necessary to support site compliance to Center and regulatory requirements.
- Support cleaning program by performing swabbing and visual inspection of equipment.
- Assist in document preparation and training.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Demonstrated ability to provide technical solutions for complex problems through equipment and process understanding.
- Working knowledge of Food and Drug Administration Regulations, and Good Manufacturing Practices.
- Proactive, has experience with high performance teams, strong interpersonal and project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Microsoft Applications skills.
- Demonstrated experience in a relevant manufacturing environment.
- Knowledge and experience with Drug Product processing and equipment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Closing Date:5th May 2021, 6:00 pm