Pfizer careers are like no other. In our culture of individual ownership, we believe in our ability to improve future healthcare, and potential to transform millions of lives. We’re looking for new talent to join our global community, to unearth new innovative therapies that make the world a healthier place.
Why Patients Need You:
Everything we do, every day, is in line with an unwavering commitment to the quality and the delivery of safe and effective products to patients. Our science and risk-based compliant quality culture is flexible, innovative, and customer oriented. Whether you are involved in development, maintenance, compliance or analysis through research programs, your contribution will directly impact patients.
What You Will Achieve:
You will be a member of Pfizer’s dedicated and highly effective quality assurance team. You will evaluate and review Pfizer’s clinical and commercial batches of drugs. You will make sure that product and process documents match the specifications based on established sampling and statistical process control procedures. Your expertise will help in identifying deviations from established standards, in the manufacturing and packaging of products. In the relevant cases you will approve investigations and change control activities to ensure compliance with configuration management policies.
As an associate, your focus on the job will contribute to achieving project tasks and goals. Through your domain knowledge and commitment, you will create a collaborative team environment for your colleagues.
It is your hard work and dedication that will make Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
How You Will Achieve It:
- Contribute to the completion of complex projects, manage own time to meet agreed targets and develop plans for work activities on own projects within a team.
- Create, review and approve Good Manufacturing Practices (also cGMP) audit reports.
- Review and approve Manufacturing and Packaging records to ensure that the information and documentation conforms to Pfizer policy and cGMP's.
- Create, review and approve deviations and consistently produce quality work.
- Accurately communicate supply, operational needs or Quality Operations (QO) perspectives and escalate issues with potential market or stability impact.
- Ensure that all documents received in the batch release area reviewed for completeness and accuracy.
- Provide Real Time Quality impact assessments and decisions on product and medical device issues, independently.
- Maintain inspection readiness, support inspections from regulatory agencies & customers and improve quality assurance systems.
- Participate in Green/Black belt projects, Right First Time (RFT) Improvement projects, Corrective Action / Preventative Action Effectiveness, etc. as appropriate.
- Assist and support the manufacturing/packaging staff in detecting and solving compliance errors in real time during manufacturing and packaging operations.
- Help to define appropriate action plans for improvement and follow-up and communicate action closures.
- Lead/Participate in Quality Risk Management (QRM) assessments that gain approval through Site and Area Quality Operations (QO) Management.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- Experience in Quality administered systems.
- Sound knowledge of current Good Manufacturing Practices (part of GxP).
- Ability to work in a team environment within own team and interdepartmental teams.
- Effective written and oral communication skills.
- Experience at a manufacturing site.
- Experience of writing and managing deviations.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Compliance, Pharmacy and Pharmacology
- Closing Date:5th May 2021, 6:00 pm