Why Patients Need You:
Everything we do, every day, is in line with an unwavering commitment to the quality and the delivery of safe and effective products to patients. Our science and risk-based compliant quality culture is flexible, innovative, and customer oriented. Whether you are involved in development, maintenance, compliance or analysis through research programs, your contribution will directly impact patients.
What You Will Achieve:
You will be a member of Pfizer’s dedicated and highly effective quality assurance and control team. Your knowledge of quality control will be helpful to support our quality programs. Your ability to analyze chemical, biological or microbiological products will help us manage our quality. Your contribution to environmental testing, utility monitoring, analytical testing, microbial identification and sterility testing will help Pfizer provide safe drugs to its patients.
Your qualifications of unique Quality Control instruments will help us meet accuracy specifications for sample management, retains managements, interpretation and evaluation. You will also be relied on for establishing requirements for the transfer of methodology from R&D.
As an associate, your focus on the job will contribute in achieving project tasks and goals. Through your domain knowledge and commitment, you will create a collaborative teaming environment for your colleagues.
It is your hard work and focus that will help in making Pfizer ready to achieve new milestones and help patients across the globe.
- The incumbent will be responsible for analytical testing in the Quality Control laboratory and laboratory investigation.
- Work with the different QC team to ensure products are tested and released within the agreed Service level Agreement.
- Understand GMP principles in the QC laboratory and comply with Data Integrity requirements (ALCOA+).
What You Will Do
- Perform analytical and basic microbiological testing accurately and efficiently and in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Perform equipment verification and calibration in accordance to procedures.
- Document all results in accordance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) requirements.
- Ensure all quality records are attached and/or file as predetermined.
- Write and review Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and On the Job Training (OJTs) for the laboratory.
- Conduct Laboratory investigations.
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of laboratory equipment where required.
- Perform equipment qualification and analytical method validation where required.
- Perform laboratory equipment verification and calibration in accordance to procedures where required.
- Perform basic microbiological testing such as endotoxin level in water and products.
- Ensure all documentations and quality records are conducted in accordance to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) requirements and that they are filed in accordance to existing policies.
- Participate actively and contribute to site project teams.
- Train fellow colleagues on written procedures and SOPs pertaining to equipment operation, analytical and microbiological test methods and general laboratory operation.
- Perform review and approval of test results in the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS).
- Perform proactive trending of analytical and microbiological test results.
- Prepare analytical and microbiological for Annual Product Review Reports (APRR).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Diploma holder in Science / Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Degree Holder with a minimum of 1 year experience in pharmaceutical industry or related industry or Diploma holder with a minimum of 3 years' experience in pharmaceutical industry.
- Fresh graduate that has a passion in pharmaceutical industry will be considered.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing, Pharmacy and Pharmacology,...
- Closing Date:30th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm