Are you energized by solving tough business problems, using diverse sources of knowledge from analytics to psychology? Are you passionate to drive insights to action?
If so, then a role in the Consumer and Market Knowledge (CMK) organization is for you!
In CMK, we combine analytics and insights to directly influence business strategy, product design, pricing, media investments, retail, go to market strategy … and much more! We use our boundless curiosity to discover what consumers want, why they want it, and how we can influence them through immersive exploration, in-depth analysis, and leading-edge research methodology.
You will be the broader CMK organization resource on understanding market & consumer and uncovering insights that drive business choices and broader strategies, with responsibilities including:
Act as an internal, active and influential business strategy consultant, whose role it is to ensure that consumer and shopper insights are the foundations of our business strategy and execution.
Activate consumer, shopper and market-based insights and drivers to guide:
- Business strategy choices, innovation planning, and actions to reach more consumers, in more parts of the world, more completely.
- Brand strategy, develop and refine consumer communications and enable right-time marketing effectiveness.
- Retail strategy and drive advantage for P&G brands at the first moment of truth and demonstrate PG thought leadership in the front of customers.
- Deliver optimized initiatives, base brands and portfolios, to drive effectiveness and ROI of P&G activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree.
- Good oral and written English communication skills.
- Strong Leadership Skills to lead in the envisioning of the future of your business, to engage/ enable/ energize the multifunctional team and execute plans with perfection.
- Think and act decisively to make efficient use of the situation whilst keeping the goal in mind.
- Strong technical mastery on basic data read and analysis. Ability to integrate data from multiple sources and provide informational recommendation.
- Collaborative with business partners.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm