P&G CBD is the growth engine of profitable share growth in China and the cradle of future business leaders! At P&G, our CBD managers are at the center of the business, connecting the dots from every aspect of the business from financial, customers/distributors, shoppers, supply chain and people management.
They are tasked to develop sharp and creative business strategies for different challenges in a fast-moving landscape and competitive market. They are recognized as customer consultant to sell category total solution and create joint value for both. And they are expected to be entrepreneurs leading a team of multifunctional resources at the front line.
Join P&G CBD, be a real business leader!
CBD Career Experiences:
There are tremendous opportunities for rich and rewarding careers and experiences – in selling and commercial roles throughout our company. Typically, CBD career starts with directly working with customers and distributors to build selling mastery and develop a multi-disciplinary perspective and experiences required to be effective leaders.
Throughout CBD career, you will develop skills and demonstrate expertise through different types of experiences including Customer selling and management, Category strategy and Sales planning, Distributor business development and Corporate Sales operation.
Your career advancement is based on demonstrated consistent performance, exceptional leadership and assessed long term potential. For CBD, this is achieved through customer selling expertise, category/sector mastery and experience in managing large multifunctional teams.
- Responsible for achieving overall business objective with the customers.
- Represent the Company in front of the customers. Develop in-depth understanding with shoppers, and market landscape and build excellent working relationships with customers.
- Leverage in-depth understanding of market & customers dynamics, shopper psychology, marketing knowledge, trade fund management, supply chain operations to create and execute business strategies and plans.
- Lead and partner with customers for business strategies implementation and plan execution. Conduct regular reviews with customers on different aspects of the business.
- Build a powerful team by envisioning, engaging and energizing multifunctional resources to build holistic business plan and break possible barriers & challenges to deliver best result.
- Manage a team of sales representatives from capability building, issue resolution to day-to-day operation to ensure speedy and excellent execution in stores.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree.
- Good oral and written English communication skills.
- Strong Leadership Skills to lead to envision the future of your business, to engage/ enable/ energize the multifunctional team and execute plans with perfection.
- Think and act decisively to make optimal use of the situation whilst keeping the goal in mind.
- Mobility is required to obtain diverse of experiences and skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm