How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from Day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Cutting-edge business – Evolving channels, market dynamics, and customers' ever-changing business needs make working in a consumer good's business challenging yet fulfilling every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership - Our finance people are the crucial players of every multi-functional team and the key actors in business development and decision-making.
- Responsibilities as of Day1 – You will have full ownership of your projects from the beginning. Whether its external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans or driving cost efficiency, you are the one to make the impact.
- Continuous mentorship and friendship – Mentors and buddies will give both formal technical training as well as day-to-day coaching. You will be working with people who you are willing to call friends.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
As a Finance Manager, you will work as the finance leader in a team with colleagues from multi functions in the environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared.
Our focus is to win as a team with everyone's strong individual contributions. You will play a role in strategy setting, decision-making, business planning, and analyzing across all aspects of the business including:
- Business strategy development and execution.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Financial analysis to drive superior ROI.
- Market intelligence .
- Risk management and internal control.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration, Commerce, Taxation or any relevant major.
- Good oral and written English communication skills.
- Strong Leadership Skills to lead in the envisioning of the future of your business, to engage/ enable/ energize the multifunctional team and execute plans with perfection.
- Strong problem solving with technical mastery and innovative solutions.
- Think and act decisively to make optimal use of the situation whilst keeping the goal in mind.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Banking and Finance, Business...
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm