P&G is now looking for fresh graduates to be summer interns in Year 2021. We believe our internship program can offer you the unique opportunity to make a significant contribution to our business, while at the same time, allowing you to have a comprehensive understanding of how we operate. We believe you will find this both a very challenging and rewarding experience.
- Do you have a passion to drive business growth with diverse leaders and organization across the globe? Do you love to develop others to improve their contribution and enable them to perform at their peak? Do you want to define your organization design and nurture the culture through diversity and inclusion, mentorship, policy and stewardship, and more? If so, then a role in Human Resources (HR) organization is for you:
- You will be exposed to a real-world business from Day 1. You lead a holistic project of org assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function in 2-3 months to turn your ideas into business growth and Harvard business case!
- You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching from your line manager. With 10% of training, 20% of coaching and 70% of learn-by-doing, you will definitely have a fast-growing experience to shift yourself from university to real-world business.
- You will get the full-time job offer once you pass the internship qualification!
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree; Graduate after September 2021 (Must maintain student identity during the internship).
- Good oral and written English communication skills
- Strong Leadership Skills to lead in the envisioning of the future of your business, to engage/ enable/ energize the multi-functional team and execute plans with perfection
- Adventurous, entrepreneurial, love solving and analyzing problems with creative solutions and open mind
- Have the ability and resilience to learn fast on the job and execution excellence in a welcoming environment
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:21st Apr 2021, 6:00 pm