Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology come together to create competitive advantage. Our mission is to deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers. Our IT professionals are diverse business leaders who apply IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities.
Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge Shared Services organization, your technical mastery will be recognized and rewarded. Your passion for the industry will be further cultivated by our culture of continued learning and growth.
A career in IT builds change leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise in areas like Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics and IT Security & Risk. Here, you'll have the freedom to improve your tools, pilot the latest software, write the code that will help write our future, and even transform the way we collect, analyze and collect data – which has the potential to transform the industry.
IT Campus Recruiting Role:
- Marketing Technology Product Manager.
- Technical Product Development Manager.
- Technological Project Manager.
- Software Engineer.
- Business Data Analyst .
- Data Scientist.
- Business Intelligence Analyst.
- Info Security Engineer .
Application & Integration:
Cover strategy, development, implementation, maintenance and governance of the Company's business applications.
Be focused on managing the infrastructure platforms, computing and network which is the foundation upon which all P&G applications, services, and business processes are based and executed.
Data & Analytics:
Cover the strategy, architecture, management and governance of the Company's data and applying advanced analytics and big data methods to IT drive unique and measurable insight.
Security & Integrated Risk Management:
Cover the strategy, architecture, employee awareness, governance, risk management, threat protection, and compliance of the Company's information, assets, application, cyber security, infrastructure security programs, policies and standards.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor's degree.
- Strong Leadership Skills to lead in the envisioning of the future of your business, to engage/ enable/ energize the multifunctional team and execute plans with perfection.
- Strong problem solving with technical mastery and innovative solutions.
- Think and act decisively to make optimal use of the situation whilst keeping the goal in mind.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm