The agile and highly efficient product supply is the key competence of Company. We continually improve supply chain operation efficiency, produce outstanding quality products, supply our customers with competitive cost and provide the best experience to our consumers.
Product Supply in P&G covers the following 6 sub-functions:
Manufacturing is our core and foundation. We eliminate supply chain losses via IWS (Integrated working system). We continually optimize working process and improve productivity. We also use new technologies (e.g. AI/Automation/Robotics/IOT, etc.) to drive supply chain end to end synchronization, de-bottleneck the constrain among suppliers/manufacturing site/distribution center and customer & consumer, transforming into smart manufacturing.
We use, design, and utilize the sophisticated technologies to improve entire supply chain nodes productivity, which covers new product and packaging design phase, production and shipping phases. We improve productivity and achieve more competitive cost to enable P&G continually takes the lead in supply chain area.
Supply Network Operation:
We use SAP (system-application-products), different analysis/optimization tools and RPA (robotic process automation) to decide each SKU when & where to produce, when & where to ship and how to ship to customers. We design and operate strategies of our supply networks, plan and execute the ﬂow of materials/cash/information within supply networks to achieve the best cost structure and cash flow solutions.
Innovation Diamond Management:
We perform with project and portfolio management tools, work with multi-functions from new initiative conceptualization, supply network design till launching plan development. We also make sure all the plans executed well and new initiatives achieved success in the market.
We support Company to purchase all materials, equipment, advertising, talents and different services. Purchases identiﬁes, engages, and leads external business partners to provide the value and solutions to enable Company growth.
We build up systematic quality assurance system and enable:
- Our product and packaging designed in the best quality.
- Our product and packaging met all regulatory requirements and company policies from materials to production and delivery.
- Provide best in class quality product and experience for all consumers.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's degree.
- Strong Leadership Skills to lead in the envisioning of the future of your business, to engage/ enable/ energize the multi-functional team and execute plans with perfection.
- Strong problem solving with technical expertise and innovative solutions.
- Think and act decisively to make optimal use of the situation whilst keeping the goal in mind.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:20th Sep 2020, 6:00 pm