Working in brand management at Procter & Gamble means being a total business owner- not just a marketer. You will be the vision and strategy behind your brand- developing marketing plans and driving innovation. You will work with a large cross-functional team to identify consumer, shopper, and customer insights and execute marketing tactics that will continue to grow your brand profitably.
Together, we'll continue to build the world’s leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers! Pretty cool, right?
The Brand Management function produces the majority of the company’s General Managers as well as future CEOs of P&G. Marketing at P&G is about growing our Brands, Business, and People. You will help us remain on the state of the art of marketing, helping us find new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
What You Will Do
You will begin your career as an Assistant Brand Manager and from your first day, we will offer you immediate project responsibilities.
As you develop, you will become the owner of your brand's equity and responsible for maintaining and building its strength in consumers' minds through advertising, media, and many other marketing vehicles.
Your work will expose you to many brands and situations as well as to phenomenal people both from within the company and from top external agencies in different markets, even regions.
- Within a short period of 'training on the job' coupled with mentorship and participation in on-boarding seminars. You'll be involved in the marketing plan development, building on consumer and customer understanding to deliver overall business objectives.
- As part of a multifunctional team you will develop and execute a promotion/ media/public relations/direct-to-consumer plan, work with the retail customers, re-launch an existing brand or introduce a new product or a new category.
- You'll frequently use your skills to analyze the business, in addition to financial, competitive and research analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or any business-related field coupled with Brand Management interest/passion.
- Evidence of excellence in achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Leadership/Self-starting/out of the box thinking capabilities, strategic analysis, teamwork attitude.
- Good command of the English language.
Who Are We Looking For:
- Hardworking and engaged leaders who have the capacity to cope with short term issues, while still keeping the end vision well ahead of them.
- Curious individuals who are able to make complex decisions using all the data available but comfortable enough to use their gut feeling and instinct when these are missing.
- People able to collaborate with a very diverse group with different professional and cultural backgrounds, turning them into an effective and powerful team.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:3rd Jan 2020, 6:00 pm