Information Technology (IT) at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to create a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear - You deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers.
What You Will Do
- As a P&G IT professional, you are a diverse business leader who applies IT mastery to deliver game-changing, technology-driven business models and capabilities.
- Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or manage a strategic supplier in our cutting-edge shared services organization, your technical mastery will be recognized and rewarded.
- You will start your career in P&G as an IT Associate Manager immediately contributing to P&G’s business by supporting the technology that helps make our businesses run, managing vendors that enable the company’s business processes or by leading project initiatives that modernize or optimize operational efficiency.
- You will be accountable for regional and eventually global scope for the operation or application you own and will be responsible for continuously improving the efficiency of the IT operation, improving the user experience of our business users and enabling new capabilities to delight and improve our user’s lives using information technology.
- You will be part of a company that upholds its values and is driven by a common purpose to touch and improve the lives of the world’s consumers.
- You will get to work with cutting edge IT technology, operate across multiple countries and apply your technical mastery to deliver business results on a global scale.
- Your passion for the industry will be further cultivated by our culture of continued learning and growth as an IT professional.
- A career in IT builds change leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of technical expertise and thought leadership.
- At P&G IT, you can expect to always be challenged and continuously evolve with the IT Landscape and with the needs of the business
- Throughout your career, you can move laterally across different IT assignments, being exposed to the various IT functions that enable P&G’s business to win, or you can choose to specialize in a specific area and become the company’s recognized subject matter expert. With increased breadth or depth of experience in IT combined with solid business results, you can become one of the future IT leaders of the company shaping P&G’s IT strategy.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent graduate with a completed Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in one of the following programs: Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or any relevant major.
- Strong IT Mastery.
- An individual with a drive and passion to transform how the business runs, using technology.
- Would like to work autonomously and prove your leadership and innovative spirit.
- Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm