Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations (SNO) as the engine that accelerates value creation? Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a new challenge every single day.
P&G’s Supply Network Operations (SNO) organization is there to meet these challenges - Forecasting customer demand, Handling the information flows from orders, shipments and invoices and leading the physical distribution process from Distribution Centre to the customer’s shelf.
By joining us in supply chain, you can help us develop highly sophisticated, more integrated approaches, taking advantage of the latest advancements in digitized plant and connected, smart technology. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the efficiency and sustainability of our supply chain operation.
What We Offer:
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 - You will start off working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You'll be recognized state of the art Supply Chain skills - We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship - We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment - We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
What You Will Do
- Forecasting customer demand, owning and executing production and planning; working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer's shelf.
- All these missions require strong multi-functional work, which means that you'll work with other functions both internally and externally and you will be responsible to make sure that we have the right product at the right place with the right cost.
Are you ready to take the challenge? We invite you to join us!
Required Skills and Abilities
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor/Master’s degree in Engineering with minimum 0-3 years of relevant experience (preferred).
- Excellent speaking and written command of the English language;Leadership skills.
- Strong organizing and analytical thinking.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multifunctional environment.
- Problem solving skills through innovation and creativity.
- Solution orientated approach.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:3rd Jan 2020, 6:00 pm