Did you know that an internship at P&G offers you the chance to test your finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations?
This is an outstanding opportunity to acquire insights into the world of finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in FMCG very dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership - Finance people are part of every multi-functional team, and we are key actors in business development and the decision-making process.
What We Offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 - You will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous mentoring & coaching - You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment - Employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
What You Will Do
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products.
- Working on a new product launches / initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans.
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters).
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for Students:
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with one of the following majors - Finance, Accounting or any relevant majors.
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a rapidly changing environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- Fluency in English
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:11th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm