Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization? If so, then a role in the Human Resources (HR) organization is for you!
Procter & Gamble’s (P&G) best-in-class and trusted brands touch & improve the lives of almost 5 billion consumers across the world every single day. We’ve been a successful global company for over 180 years and it’s our people that are the heart of our success. As a ‘Promote from Within’ organisation, we are globally recognised as one of the Best Companies for Developing Leaders across the organisation.
What We Offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 - You will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous coaching - You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment - Employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiative, promoting agility and work/life balance.
What You Will Do
In Human Resources, you will be responsible for building people and leadership capability, developing an adaptive and competitive organization and creating a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the company.
To fulfil this responsibility, the HR manager plays three mainRoles - Business Partner - Change Agent - Employee Champion:
- As a Business Partner - You will work with Business leaders to create business strategies, deploy them to the organization ,and create the environment and systems needed to support their delivery.
- As a Change Agent - You will interact with Business Unitsleading change & managing transformation as part of creating culture needed to deliver our business strategies and ultimately competitive advantage.
- As an Employee Champion - You will work to support, enable, develop and empower people in P&G to create the environment for productivity and satisfaction.
Any new employee in HR typically gets assignments in recruiting, enrolment planning, training, relocation, employee communication, and plans and benefits to develop his/her expertise in the different HR processes. As he/she gets more experience the scope and complexity of the assignments gets bigger.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree holders with one of the following majors - Human Resources, Business Administration or any relevant majors.
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a rapidly changing environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- Fluency in English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Human Resources, Business and Commerce, Administration
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2019, 6:00 pm