Passionate about working for the world’s largest consumer goods company?Seeking an organization whose values & purpose underpin & guide your daily actions? Want a rewarding career where the focus is continuous learning & growth?
Procter & Gamble’s (P&G) market-leading and trusted brands touch & improve the lives of almost 5 billion consumers across the world every day. We’ve been a successful global company for over 180 years and it’s our people that are the heart of our success. As a ‘Promote from Within’ organization, we are globally recognized as one of the Best Companies for Developing Leaders across the organization.
P&G has an exciting opportunity for an Associate HR Manager to join our team in Egypt!
P&G Human Resources (HR) had been awarded as No.1 of "Fortune's Most Admired For HR Globally" by The Hay Group and Human Resource Executive professional magazine. HR Professionals are business integrated partners that are the champions of our 95,000+ employees and enable people and organizations in the 70+ countries where we operate to perform at their peak. HR are at the heart of supporting some of the world’s greatest professional talent – including yourself.
An Associate Manager in HR typically gets assignments in recruiting, training, relocation, employee services, and benefits administration to develop his/her expertise in the different HR processes. As he/she gets more experience the scope and complexity of assignments gets bigger. In any assignment, however, the four HR roles described below, are expected to be played.
What You Will Do
- Building people and leadership capability.
- Developing an adaptive and competitive organization.
- Creating a productive environment to deliver increased business results and competitive advantage for the Company.
- As a business partner, the HR associate manager works with business leaders to create business strategies, deploy them to the organization, and create the environment and systems needed to support their delivery.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with one of the following majors - Human Resources, Business Administration or any relevant majors.
- Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- Fluency in English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Human Resources
- Closing Date:9th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm