Information Technology (IT) uses information and business knowledge to craft innovative solutions that change the way P&G runs business.
Do you want to belong to one of the most advanced global IT and shared Services organizations in the world, transforming every single day the way business is done through technology and innovation?
Do you have a passion for technology and a desire to learn and grow continuously? A career in IT with us will build your ownership and influencing skills, and provide you a breadth of experiences across multiple businesses.
What We Offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 - You will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentoring - You will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment - Employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Paid Learning Experience - We treat you like a real full time employee, not only in terms of the responsibility you take on, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
What You Will Do
- Be accountable to deliver the assigned project with the associate measurable business value.
- Work autonomously, balancing your own time effectively in collaboration with others.
- Actively search for improved ways to run business processes and/or applications.
- Build collaborative relationships with the various teams you interact with, understanding and communicating effectively with internal and external business partners.
- Proactively communicate the status of the project, activities and help to remove roadblocks.
- Build your own skills and knowledge through the job experience, mentoring & training.
- You will be supported by a coach day to day and have access to experienced IT colleagues for mentoring.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Students currently studying towards Bachelor’s degree graduating in less than 2 years, with one of the following majors - Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or any relevant majors.
- Have drive and passion to transform how the business runs.
- Capability to develop proficiency in one or more of the IT Disciplines - Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, IT Security & Risk with evidence of strong technical expertise.
- Passion for solving wicked problems through the application of technology such as Cyber Security, AI and Robotics, Virtual and Augmented Reality, Internet of Things or Blockchain.
- Excellent collaboration skills and working comfortably across teams.
- English proficiency.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Technology
- Closing Date:11th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm