Do you want to be part of one of the most advanced global IT organizations in the world? We redefine the way business is done through technology and innovation! Do you have passion for technology and dream to learn and grow continuously?
IT at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to build an ambitious advantage for us. Our professionals are diverse leaders who apply deep IT understanding to deliver business models and capabilities. Whether your role is to craft an IT innovation strategy, protect our critical information systems and assets, or lead a strategic supplier, you will increase your technical mastery. Your passion for the industry will be nurtured by our culture of continued learning and growth.
Your internship in IT builds change leadership and influence skills, breadth of experience across multiple businesses, and depth of expertise in one of our three IT areas: Application& Integration and Data & Analytics.
IT is a key business enabler that encompasses technology tools, strategic development, teamwork and decision-making. Our role goes beyond traditional "hardware and software" - We provide distinctive value by connecting business needs and information technology possibilities. We challenge ourselves to apply new technologies and software to transform the way we drive business value. This includes:
Using disruptive technology and analytics to help win with consumers and shoppers Governing systems and making sure that we are cyber-prepared Delivering outstanding IT infrastructure and applications
We are looking for interns in the following IT areas:
- Application & Integration - The largest IT area focuses on Strategy, development, implementation, maintenance and business applications. Roles include: Application Manager, IT Operations Manager, Solution Manager and Project Manager.
- Data & Analytics -Strategy of data and breaking it down into impactful results. Roles include: Data and Insights, Marketing Technology and Product Management, Data and Analytics.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We look for leaders with strong academic results who are graduating Winter 2022 or Summer/Winter 2023 with a BS in MIS, Computer Science, Industrial or Computer/Systems Engineering, Information Security, Analytics, (or like degrees).
- Proven use of technology to add business value.
- Adept at using Analytics technologies and tools for solving ad hoc business problems, innovating on potential future solutions, and working with technology to translate your innovations into robust, scaled, analytic solutions and significant insights.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action.
- Leadership in extra-curricular activities.
- Possess strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude.
- Proven capability to handle multiple priorities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:12th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm