Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience!
In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply the market in conformity with the expectations of our customers in terms of quality, time and at the lowest cost. In an increasingly innovative environment to ensure our leading position, our fully automated plants are constantly renewed so that we ensure the development and use of most advanced technologies. We will value your creativity and your ability to analyze and seek solutions for problems.
In this internship role, you will have the opportunity to be on the floor to meet different challenges, make decisions and see quickly the results. You will discover P&G's technologies who are worldly recognized. You will also discover the P&G's standards and methods. In the end you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
What We Offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 - You will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentoring - You will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment - Employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
What You Will Do
You Are Likely To Be Placed In One Of The Following Functions:
Production - Packing:
This function packs our product in its final packaging, set up in pallets. Three priorities for packing departments: Safety, Quality, Productivity. The heart of the engineering profession in packing is the constant improvement of the production lines in order to increase its efficiency (reducing timing of changeover, decrease downtime etc.).
Your Missions Will Be To:
- Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization).
- Identify one or more key projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line.
- Establish methods for solving technical problems.
- Systematize tools for maintenance and implement production management tools.
- Work on the installation and start up of new equipment.
Production - Making:
This is the department that mixes our products, from recipes sent by R & D. Priority for making is to produce in large quantities and with flexibility, a product according to the original recipe, to deliver the packing lines in time. The top priority of making teams is the continuous improvement of the manufacturing process to eliminate any loss in different stages (formula change time reduction, decrease downtime, operator training on chemical process, development of maintenance plans...).
In This Department, You Will:
- Make the study and analysis of performance loss (equipment, organization, skills).
- Ensure the communication between different departments (logistics, packing, projects etc.).
- Build learning programs for operators and team leader to help them to develop their skills.
- Establish systematization tools, simplify process and standardize work.
The Quality department balances the quality assurance of our products, that is to say all the systems that ensure that we produce a consistent quality in line with consumer expectations and in accordance with local laws and P&G rules. It validates all the formulas and equipment prior to production, and is also responsible for the study of “non-standards” to improve our processes and training of the entire plant to quality principles.
You Will Ensure That The Quality Of The Products Is Optimal. For This, You Will:
- Develop the quality indicators and audits.
- Support the production (especially on equipment validation, process etc.).
- Investigate " non-standard " and establish an action plan.
- Participate in workshops within a multifunctional team.
Health Safety & Environment:
This team handles the environmental issues of the site, including working on our waste, destruction of defective products, water management and energy etc.
You Will Work On:
- Environmental Management Site (destruction of products, waste management ...).
- Conducting a study on the consumption of energy and water at the site and propose practical and sustainable solutions for improving and reducing energy consumption across our processes.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for Bachelor's students:
- Who are graduating in less than 2 years (Engineering school/ Universities).
- Good command of English.
- Technical perfection & rigor in executing defined plans.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others.
- Capacity to analyze situations and find solutions. And ability to innovate and reapply successes.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:3rd Jan 2020, 6:00 pm