You will be offered an internship in a multi-functional brand team - Organized around the brands that we sell in Egypt (Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB, Head&Shoulders) - Consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background (Brand Management, but also Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising and Media agencies).
Doing an internship with us is the way experience the company from within, and for us to get to know you, meaning that a lot of time will be invested in your development.
We Offer You:
- Responsibilities as of day one - You will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills - You get to test your marketing knowledge and management abilities in real-life situations and obtain insights into the world of brand & business management.
- Continuous coaching & mentoring - You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager, likely a Brand Manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment - Employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
What You Will Do
These are some examples of internship assignments that you could have:
- You will Co-lead a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
- You will Lead monthly market & brand analysis, capture input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative.
- You will Work on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, instore, PR). Lead campaigns briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution.
- Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eCommerce etc.).
- Co-developing Market and Initiative Reviews. Organize internal events.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for:
- Students graduating within 2 years, studying towards a Bachelor’s degree in Business or Engineering.
- Can show evidence of achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Can manage a virtual internship with agile working hours along with their ongoing semester.
- Passionate about marketing.
- Are born leaders, are hardworking and are passionate to make things happen.
- Know how to collaborate well across teams and business partners.
- Have a strong interest and passion for Brand Management.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to the work.
- Have strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Are proficient in English.
- Egyptian Nationals.
- Committed to spend min. 3 months during their internship
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Engineering, Marketing and...
- Closing Date:19th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm