Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centers and distribution facilities.
You'll be in the ideal place to work on groundbreaking improvements related to the manufacturing and processing of our leading products with smart, connected technologies driving the 4th industrial revolution. Our aim is to ignite your potential and equip you to enhance the capability, safety and productivity of all our systems while reducing cost and boosting sustainability.
What We Offer:
- A wide range of challenging engineering assignments in one of the most influential companies in the world. We don’t just offer a job; we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities.
- An opportunity for you to develop and deliver state of the art technologies supported by multi-million capital investments.
- Travel opportunities to the project locations to see your design come to life.
- Continuous coaching - You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager.
- Dynamic and respectful international work environment - Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
What You Will Do
You will typically start as an MPD team member working with a broad range of production lines and different packing material technologies with specific responsibilities from Day1. You will be primarily responsible for ensuring that the Material we receive is in compliance with the needed specs, Optimize in pack material spending as well as lead new artworks creation & your key projects will involve the following:
- Own the Packaging Material Quality Assurance.
- Tackle Pack Material Issues root causes.
- Work with Our Pack Material Suppliers to raise their capabilities.
- Conduct Health Checks and Audits on the suppliers.
- Qualify new Material Suppliers.
- Maintain Automated Pack Material receiving process.
- Own the Packaging Material Spending Optimization.
- Lead the Packaging Material Art Works Creations.
Your first assignment gives you the chance to contribute with your technical skills to the business from day 1, while developing your leadership skills. You have clear responsibilities that stretch your technical abilities. You will work in professional and ambitious multi-functional teams while receiving valuable mentoring as well as functional and corporate trainings.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent Graduate in one of the following majors - Bachelor of Science or Pharmacy, with 0 – 2 years of relevant experience (preferred).
- Strong technical, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Operate independently, and be highly ambitious.
- In addition to good knowledge of English, we also look for skills such as technical curiosity, creativity, innovation, initiative, communication, leadership and the ability to work with others.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Pharmacy and Pharmacology, Science
- Closing Date:11th Jan 2020, 6:00 pm