Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands? Do you thrive in a dynamic environment? We’re looking for great teammates who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep us running smoothly.
Plant Technicians are vital to the success of our business at P&G. As a Technician, you will work on a team that is responsible for keeping production flowing, meeting performance goals and maintaining the high level of quality that consumers expect from our products.
We hire you at entry level and you advance by demonstrating growing levels of operating, maintenance and leadership skills. We also provide you with the opportunity to expand into electrical, mechanical, quality assurance, safety, and other areas of expertise.
Meaningful work from Day 1 - We do various types of work, including running high-speed packing equipment, controlling the process from a computer terminal, and performing preventive maintenance on equipment. From the beginning, you will be impacting situations and influencing business-related problems.
What We Offer:
- A wide range of challenging assignments in one of the most influential companies in the world. We don’t just offer a job; we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities.
- An opportunity for you to develop and deliver state of the art technologies supported by multi-million capital investments.
- Continuous coaching - You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day.
- Mentoring from your coach and manager.
- Dynamic and respectful international work environment - Employees are at the core, we value every individual and Encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- A competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
Required Skills and Abilities
We believe you will be an excellent fit here if you have:
- Minimum Diploma in the following majors - Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Manufacturing, or any relevant diploma degree.
- 0-3 years work experience.
- Good communication skills.
- Discipline to the working hours.
- Demonstrating problem solving skills.
- Basic English Language.
- Egyptian Nationality.
- Medically and physically fit to operate in a manufacturing environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechatronics
- Closing Date:3rd Jan 2020, 9:52 am