Global Product Stewardship is an R&D function that is responsible for regulatory compliance of P&G products with global, regional and local laws & regulations, as well as, ensuring that P&G products are safe and perceived as safe to Consumers and Environment.
Regulatory compliance involves all activities necessary to ensure that products are registered with the relevant Authorities where required and that their formulation & label are compliant to the applicable laws and regulations. The main activities of the Regulatory Affairs Associate Researcher is to support P&G partners (distributors) across India, Middle East & Africa (IMEA) region to access technical information to allow them to manage product regulatory compliance.
What You Will Do
- Liaise with other R&D functions and leverage P&G systems to extract products’ technical data.
- Technical dossier development to enable product registration with relevant Authorities in IMEA markets.
- Track and manage archives for products’ registration progress/approvals.
- Develop registration progress reports to the business teams.
- Manage product registrations.
- Manage the development and tracking of regulatory certificates for product import.
- Prevent/manage regulatory issues and crisis.
- Enable product labels and artwork compliance.
- Manage the regulatory clearance for advertising materials and claims.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A minimum of Scientific Bachelor’s degree (Life Science or Pharmaceutical).
- Excellent communications skills, able to communicate clearly with 3rd parties and commercial partners.
- Ability to work effectively and build relations with external counterparts in different geographies, nationalities and cultures.
- Passion for excellent execution and follow-through.
- Fluency in Arabic and English both written and spoken is a must. French in a great plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Pharmacy and Pharmacology, Science
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2019, 6:00 pm