Are you ready to gain new skills to help run and maintain the latest production technology and equipment for the world’s biggest brands?
We’re looking for team players who know how to take charge of business-related challenges and keep us running safely & smoothly. P&G Cairo Plant produces the brands which touch billions of Egyptian, like Ariel, Tide, Bonux, Always, & Fairy.
Assuring that Safety will always remain our number one priority, We will hire you at entry level and you will advance by demonstrating growing levels of operating, maintenance and leadership skills.
What We Offer:
- Significant work from day#1.
- Maintain world-renowned production technologies in some challenging & interesting ways.
- Excessive training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of personal development opportunities and career perspectives.
- The chance to influence the safety of our production plant.
- Mentorship, training, and guidance.
- One of the highest & safe working environments.
What You Will Do
As a Safety Analyst, you will start working with a broad range of production lines and different safety techniques with specific responsibilities from day 1.
You will be primarily responsible for ensuring that P&G facilities are in compliance with various health and safety regulations & your Key projects will involve the following:
- Lead the Environmental Control Program for achieving business sustainability objectives.
- Responsible for change Management System across the Site with Manufacturing, Research & Development and other Business partners to construct new projects.
- Accountable for the Chemical Management System as part of Industrial Health and Safety programs.
- Design, develop and procure new Safety and Sustainability projects.
- Analyze and Sort Safety problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations.
Your first assignment gives you the opportunity to chip in with your technical skills to the business from day 1, while developing your leadership skills.
You have clear responsibilities that stretch your technical abilities. You will work in professional and ambitious multi-functional teams while receiving valuable mentoring as well as functional and corporate Trainings.
Required Skills and Abilities
We believe you are going to be an excellent fit here if:
- You display strong technical, communication and analytical skills.
- You act as the owner of the business.
- Education Background - Bachelor of Science.
- Fresh graduates with maximum 2 years of experience.
- English - fluent in speaking and writing.
- Good level of computer skills (words, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:23rd Oct 2019, 6:00 pm