Do you want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands? Are you intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers?
Then a Sales position at P&G is the right place to kick-start your career & leadership development.
The Sales department leads the collaboration with our customers and develops strategic selling concepts and activities to grow our business and the customers’ sales. We work with our customers, whether in stores, retailers, headquarters, influencers or end-users, to align strategies and exchange capabilities, competencies and assets. The common objective is that both companies achieve greater turnover, market share and profitability than they could have achieved separately.
What We Offer:
- At Procter and Gamble, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
- You will get a competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience.
- Training - You are integrated in the team with a full training program. You will learn communication and selling skills, the management of a customer portfolio, the analysis and priority settings, trained to specifics corporate trainings.
What You Will Do
Sales (External Role):
- Your prime responsibility is to develop short and long-term strategies and identify business building opportunities via collaborative partnerships to create Joint Value for both P&G and customer.
- You have the unique obligation to serve as the voice of the Customer to our Company and categories.
- You will have the chance to experience high level of leadership & communication skills in your daily & monthly planning and via interaction with customers.
Commercial Operation (Internal role):
- You will be responsible on a brand key performance measures via setting the vision, strategies and direction; while leading the execution of product and commercial innovations.
- Work closely with multi-function teams to ensure delivering all brand’s key fundamentals with excellence.
- You will be given the responsibility of developing plans to win with customers and channels by making every store.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum education of BA or BS with good academic results.
- Strong skills in leadership, and excellent in communication.
- Good command of the English & local language.
- Travel to local customers at least 40% of the time.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:9th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm