Are you ready to change the face of P&G's Supply Chain? Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer’s stores in the right quantities, at the right time and with perfect quality really does present a new challenge every single day.
P&G’s Supply Network Operations (SNO) organization is there to meet these challenges: Forecasting customer demand, handling the information flows from orders, shipments and invoices, as well as leading the physical distribution process from Distribution Center to the customer’s shelf.
By joining us in supply chain, you can help us develop highly sophisticated, more integrated approaches, and take advantage of the latest advancements in digitization and smart Automation tools & technologies. Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G; You will deal with Multinational & Multicultural teams from across the globe, you will face thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in Planning Centers, manufacturing plants, innovation centers and distribution facilities.
What We Offer:
- We guarantee you responsibilities from day 1 and have the ownership of at least one of two big projects.
- Continuous coaching - You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager, so that you grow & develop.
- You will join our dynamic SNO teams, and work closely with colleagues from other functions - Marketing, Sales and Finance.
- Dynamic and respectful international work environment - Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Paid Learning Experience - You will not only be given responsibility from day 1, but also by providing you with a competitive monthly stipend.
What You Will Do
The internship projects we offer can involve a combination of:
- One or several operational missions or/and projects in the area of supply chain management & Automation.
- Contribution to the management of our logistical relations with a customer.
- Upstream Supply Chain design or innovation projects that will transform our supply chain of tomorrow.
- Playing a meaningful role on exciting projects such as crafting the supply chain setups for new products.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for Students Who:
- Are currently studying towards a Bachelor's Degree in Engineering.
- Graduates of Fall 2019 and 2020.
- Value Leadership & passionate to make things happen, and this shows in their academic & non-academic achievements.
- Have strong Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people.
- Would like to work autonomously and prove your leadership and innovating spirit.
- Work well with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel).
- English fluency.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:9th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm