The successful candidate will work closely with Suppliers, Manufacturing and Distribution organizations to ensure execution of the daily production plan in line with Supply Chain measures.
Candidate will also maintain excellent customer service and inventory management results and provide management on a daily/monthly basis actual and projected supply, demand, production, and inventory updates.
What You Will Do
- Candidate will perform short and long term schedule planning and capacity planning, Candidate will also be responsible for measuring and driving continual supply network improvement by applying operating strategy to parameter management and gathering, documenting, and aligning key assumptions.
- Candidate will also perform planning responsibly as defined within specific work system's work and communicate requirements for process/technology improvements.
- The candidate will manage day-to-day activities of process including leading resolution of conflicts and adjustment of plan.
- The candidate will be expected to ensure process adherence and use of best practices by executing the documented standard work processes and staying in touch with the business on a daily basis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree holder.
- Legally eligible to work in Egypt.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- The ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in the English language.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:9th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm