How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect chance for you.
Internship in P&G finance function is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from business topics at the heart of today’s news - Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
What We Offer:
- You will have business responsibilities from day one - You will work on at least one or two big projects.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship - We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will join our dynamic and respectful Sales teams and work closely with colleagues from other functions - We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will work in flexible work arrangements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have graduated, or are expected to graduate within a year.
- Are able to work fully as intern from July 1st to August 31st.
- Have valid passport and able to fly out abroad.
- Are born leaders and are passionate to make things happen.
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Finance.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work.
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills.
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people.
- Job type:Internships
Banking and Finance
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:6th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm