How would you like to join a world-class Finance & Accounting organization of a leading global company?
Finance & Accounting at P&G plays a leadership role in strategy setting, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business. The financial analyst will work with a multi-functional team responsible for a channel or a key project. Within these teams, you will find tight-knit collaboration among team members and a work environment where your perspectives are highly valued! The focus is to win as a team with strong individual contributions.
Your career is filled with meaningful, and diverse assignments intended to sharpen and expand your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills. We focus on your development.
Early in your career, there is a rotational assignment model where employees change assignments every 2 to 3 years. Over the course of your career, you will likely work in all areas including Supply Chain Finance, Sales Finance, Brand/Region/Global Business Divisions, and Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis. As you progress, you may have the opportunity to work globally – via business travel or to complete a 2 to 3-year assignment in Asia, the Middle East / Africa, Europe, or Latin America. We want to build the career path that is right for you.
Along with meaningful assignments, you will be strongly supported by your manager, mentors, and peers. You will receive training to help build your skills beyond what you will learn in your current assignment and to help advance your development as a leader in the company.
What You Will Do
You will work as the finance leader on teams with representatives from various other functions that are responsible for a channel and Korea supply chain. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business including:
- Channel business strategy development and execution.
- Channel financial analysis to drive superior cost-to-serve.
- Supply chain key project management and logistics of financial analysis.
- Market intelligence.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, Commerce or any relevant degree.
- 0-3 years of relevant experience (preferred) of providing financial leadership in multifunctional teams with an exceptional track record of success & making a difference in previous roles.
- Strong analytical thinking and skills.
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people.
- English Fluency.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:17th Jun 2020, 6:00 pm