Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization? If so, then a role in our Human Resources (HR) organization is for you!
As an intern in Human Resources, you will be responsible for leading organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR internship - You will have truly meaningful projects to work on. All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results.
At this internship, your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development etc.
What We Offer You:
- You will have business responsibilities from day one - You will work on at least one or two big projects.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship - We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will join our dynamic and respectful team and work closely with colleagues from other functions - We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will work in flexible work arrangements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have graduated, or are expected to graduate in the next 6 months.
- Have valid passport and able to fly out abroad.
- Are born leaders and are passionate to make things happen.
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Human Resources.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work.
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills.
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people.
- Are legally eligible (e.g. F4 visa) to work in Korea.
- Are able to work fully as intern for at least 8 weeks.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:19th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm