Do you want to join a team of IT professionals who apply their skills to bring groundbreaking, technology-based capabilities and automation to life?
There are tons of phenomenal technologies in the world, especially Information Technology is dynamically evolving in very wide areas.
In Procter and Gamble, we fully utilize them to improve consumers' life and grow our business.
The mission of IT is to marry RIGHT technologies to RIGHT consumer/business needs, which allows you to obtain very different excitements, experiences and skills.
We are looking for a person who is very passionate and capable to drive business transformation, work process digitization and data analytics through technologies with your IT knowledge and expertise.
What We Offer:
- You will have business responsibilities from day one - Working on at least one or two big projects.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship - We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will join our dynamic and supportive IT teams and work closely with colleagues from other functions - We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will work in flexible work arrangements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Have graduated, or are expected to graduate in the next 6 months.
- Have valid passport and able to fly out abroad.
- Are born leaders and are passionate to make things happen.
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Information Technology.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work.
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills.
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people.
- Are legally eligible (e.g. F4 visa) to work in Korea.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:31st Jul 2021, 6:00 pm