Do you want to be in the driver's seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? Would you like to develop and negotiate plans which provide mutual benefit for our shoppers, our customers, and our Company?
We want people who can bring their best selves to work every single day as a part of our best-in-class sales organization.
As a Sales Intern, you'll need to be highly motivated, results-oriented, and comfortable in drawing insights from data. For all of the work we put into creating the world's leading consumer products, it means nothing if we can't sell them to our customers. You can help us there!
During two months of internship, you will be externally focused, emphasizing efforts on national key customers and retailers. You'll get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. Your contributions to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions will be essential to our success. You'll have to collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
We Offer You:
- You will have business responsibilities from day one - You will work on at least one or two big projects.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship - We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will join our dynamic and respectful team and work closely with colleagues from other functions - We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You will work in flexible work arrangements.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for students who:
- Have graduated, or are expected to graduate in the next 6 months.
- Have valid passport and able to fly out abroad.
- Are born leaders and are passionate to make things happen.
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Product Supply.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work.
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills.
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people.
- Are legally eligible (e.g. F4 visa) to work in Korea.
- Job type:Internships
Marketing and Sales
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2021, 6:00 pm