How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one?
If you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering new processes and technologies, then P&G Internship is perfect for you. Come to work with us where Global Top Brands were born!
The Year-round P&G Internship is a flagship program offered to promising undergraduates interested in growing as a business leader by stepping into the shoes of a P&Ger for a minimum of 8 weeks.
You will get to join one of our departments - Brand Management, Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Sales, or Product Supply - and then receive an individual business project that you will get to work on for the period of your internship.
You should have the right curiosity and understanding to develop innovative approaches to big problems.
Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
What We Offer You:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 - You will receive the full experience of being a P&Ger by working on a live business project that you will own, lead, and deliver.
- A truly global work environment - Interacting daily with P&Gers from various backgrounds, nationalities, and markets.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship - We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities. You will receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- A dynamic and respectful work environment - We live by our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily.
- An opportunity to become a full-time employee following successful completion of your internship.
- A true leadership experience by presenting your work to P&G executives during your midpoint and final presentations.
FAQ – Intern Candidates:
What kind of projects can we expect from internship in Korea?
We provide internship opportunities across a number of different functions, including but not limited to: Sales, Brand Management, Finance & Accounting, Product Supply, IT, and Human Resources.
Where is your office, and where can I work?
Korea interns will work at Seoul General Office, located in Three IFC Tower, Yeouido. We provide various work arrangements (e.g. work from home, flexible work hour), but highly prefer those who are physically located in Korea and able to come to the office when needed.
Who can apply?
Open to students in the final year of their undergraduate or graduate programs, AND recent graduates with less than 1 year of related work experience. Korean citizenship or F4 Work Visa is a must.
What is the difference between Summer Internship and Year-round Internship?
Summer Internship is a structured program designed for those who prefer to intern during Summer break. Summer Internships normally run for 8-10 weeks in July/August. Year-round Internship is separate from summer internships and offered year-round on rolling basis. These are ad-hoc positions with more flexibility in terms of length and start date. The length of this internship will vary by each intern project.
Can I apply for both internship programs – summer AND year-round?
Yes, we do allow duplicate applications for summer internship and year-round rolling basis internship. We regularly review the rolling basis applications and may encourage you to join Summer internship timing if your availability allows.
What happens at the end of my internship? Am I guaranteed a full-time role?
We provide full-time opportunities to qualified interns based on the success of intern projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for a student who:
- Have graduated, or are expected to graduate within the next 1 year.
- Is a top talent who has either Korean citizenship or legal eligibility (e.g. F4 Visa) to work in Korea.
- Can fully commit oneself to delivering the given project that will last at least 8 weeks.
- Displays strong teamwork, analytical skills, problem solving and end-goal oriented mindset.
- Has experience in working with groups through formal or informal positions of leadership (e.g. student organization, varsity, thesis).
- Is driven to overcome barriers or setbacks to consistently deliver strong results.
- Is comfortable collaborating with people from different levels, backgrounds and experiences.
- Has analytical ability to derive insights from data and come up with business or organizational decisions.
- Shows strong passion to continuously stretch yourself to learn new things and grow as a professional.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Human Resources,...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:18th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm