How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news - Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership - Our finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are the key actors in business development and decision-making.
- Responsibilities as of day one - You will have total ownership of your projects from the beginning, and will work on very concrete projects. Whether it's external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans or for instance improving productivity of logistics, you will feel your impact.
- Continuous mentorship - We work with passionate people and like to give both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching. Your interactions with a Brand Manager will be important here.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment - Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master's Degree.
- Born leader and are passionate to make things happen, collaborating well with diverse groups of people.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work.
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Leadership, ambitious mindset, collaboration skills, creativity, and strategic analysis.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:21st Nov 2021, 6:00 pm