You will be offered an internship in a multi-functional Brand team - organized around the brands that we sell in North West Africa (Ariel, Pampers, Gillette, OralB, Always, Head&Shoulders) - consisting of managers with different functional expertise and background (Brand Management, but also Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising and Media agencies).
What You Will Do
- Co-leading a new launch or evaluating the current strategies of a brand or product.
- Leading monthly market & brand analysis, gather input of multi-functional team to recommend corrective actions for a specific category/initiative.
- Working on the design & execution of brand campaigns (media, digital, CRM, in store, PR).
- Lead campaigns briefs (regional campaign localization or local campaign build up) & follow up on execution.
- Co-leading the digital marketing on your brand (visibility, content, local partnerships, eCommerce etc).
- Co-developing Market and Initiative Reviews.
- Organize internal events.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with one of the following majors -
- Marketing, Business Administration or any relevant majors.
- Born leader, with an entrepreneurial mindset and passionate to make things happen.
- Know how to collaborate well across teams and business partners.
- Have a strong Brand Management interest/passion.
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to your work.
- Have strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
- Can show evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities.
- Fluent in English.
- Job Type:Internships
Administration, Business and Commerce, Marketing and...
- Position Type:Full time
- Closing Date:22nd August 2018, 6:00 pm
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.