Did you know that an internship at P&G offers you the chance to test your finance skills and management abilities in real-life situations? This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance in a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
- Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in FMCG very dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership - Finance people are part of every multi-functional team and we are key actors in business development and the decision-making process.
What We Offer:
- Responsibilities as of day one – You will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentoring – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
What You Will Do
- Analyzing major competitors, to refine business strategies for our products.
- Working on a new product launches/initiatives, co-assessing the financial impacts with the brand management and sales team and guiding your multi-functional partners through financially optimized plans.
- Explore business opportunities within new channels (E-commerce, Discounters).
- Improving cost competitiveness for our manufacturing activities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Recent graduates with a BSC in either Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics and Finance/Accounting related courses.
- Strong academic results coupled with Finance interest/passion.
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills.
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Economics
- Closing Date:12th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm