Are you passionate about how world-class brands are manufactured? Do you want a career that will challenge you both technically whilst developing your leadership and creative abilities? Then a role in P&G's Manufacturing company in Ibadan plant could be for you.
We make Ariel which is a P&G brand that touches people’s lives globally. P&G is one of the world’s largest consumer goods companies, with employees from over 140 countries, and operations in approximately 70 countries. Our manufacturing teams are responsible for every aspect of Product Making and Packing and are recognized as an industry leader for developing innovative production systems and technologies. Some of our other brands are Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Oral-B® and Pampers®.
At Ibadan Plant we’re looking for a leader who knows how to take charge of business-related challenges and help keep our operation running smoothly. You will join the Ariel Manufacturing Team as an intern (IT student). You will have the opportunity to develop, maintain, improve and implement efficient manufacturing standards in production, Safety, quality, cost, delivery, and employee morale.
This role is an excellent and unique opportunity to advance in a challenging career at P&G by demonstrating growing levels of technical and leadership skills. We offer industry leading learning and development opportunities to allow you to excel in your career and tackle new challenges daily– expanding your knowledge and expertise across a range of different areas.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Top Talent - Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Science Lab. Technology.
- An OND graduate that has a recent(2018-2019)OND result and approved IT letter from school authority.
- Analytical Skill - Has strong analytical skills that enable you to successfully implement change and drive long term innovation and cost saving improvements.
- Leadership qualities - Can demonstrate strong leadership and reciprocal skills.
- Technical mastery - An ability to master the principles of the electrical/Mechanical equipment, be able to participate in maintenance and repair activities, analytical and systemic thinking, deep mastery of process/systems control, programming and automation.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:23rd May 2020, 6:00 pm