Are you passionate about how world-class brands are manufactured? Do you want a career that will challenge you both technically whilst developing your leadership and creative abilities? Then a role in P&G's Manufacturing company in Ibadan plant could be for you.
This role is an excellent and unique opportunity to advance in a challenging career at P&G by demonstrating growing levels of technical and leadership skills. We offer industry leading learning and development opportunities to allow you excel in your career and tackle new challenges daily - Expanding your knowledge and expertise across a range of different areas.
We Offer You:
- The P&G plant technician internship program provides student with training and valuable work experience.
- Responsibilities as of day one - You will feel the ownership of your role from the beginning, and you will be given specific responsibilities that are yours to own, lead and drive from day one.
- Continuous coaching - You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager and others employees.
- We Invest in your continuous learning and growth for the benefit of both the individual and the company as a whole.
- You will live in a dynamic and respectful work environment - We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You would have a diverse experience working with multi-cultural teams.
- We will offer you an exciting work experience and employee engagement programs.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Top Talent - Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Science Lab. Technology ONLY.
- An OND graduate that has a recent (2019-2020) OND result and approved IT letter from school authority.
- Analytical skills: Has strong analytical skills that enable you to successfully implement change and drive long term innovation and cost saving improvements.
- Leadership qualities: Can demonstrate strong leadership and reciprocal skills.
- Technical mastery - An ability to master the principles of the electrical/Mechanical equipment, be able to participate in maintenance and repair activities, analytical and systemic thinking, deep mastery of process/systems control, programming and automation.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Mechanical, Science
- Closing Date:17th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm