Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience!
In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply the market in conformity with the expectations of our customers in terms of quality, time and at the lowest cost. In an increasingly innovative environment to ensure our leading position, our fully automated plants are constantly renewed so that we ensure the development and use of most advanced technologies.
We will value your creativity and your ability to analyze and solve problems.
Your Role As An Intern In Manufacturing/Engineering:
In this internship role, you will have the opportunity to be on the floor to meet different challenges, make decisions and see quickly the results. You will discover P&G's technologies who are worldly recognized. You will also discover the P&G's standards and methods. In the end you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
What You Will Do
- Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization).
- Identify one or more key projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line.
- Establish methods for solving technical problems.
- Systematize tools for maintenance and implement production management tools.
- Work on the installation and startup of new equipment.
- Develop the quality indicators and audits.
- Support the production (especially on equipment validation, process etc.).
- Investigate " non-standard " and establish an action plan.
- Participate in workshops within a multifunctional team.
You Will Work On:
- Environmental Management Site (destruction of products, waste management.).
- Conducting a study on the consumption of energy and water at the site and propose. practical and sustainable solutions for improving and reducing energy consumption across our processes.
- This function packs our product in its final packaging, set up in pallets. Three priorities for packing departments: Safety,
- Quality, Productivity. The heart of the engineering profession in packing is the constant improvement of the production lines in order to increase its effectiveness (reducing timing of changeover, decrease downtime etc.) .
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently studying towards Bachelor’s degree in Engineering disciplines.
- Saudi/GCC Nationals.
- Technical excellence & rigor in executing defined plans.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with others.
- Capacity to analyze situations and find solutions. And ability to innovate and reapply successes.
- Fluency in English & Arabic.
- Job type:Internships
Jeddah (Saudi Arabia)
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm