Do You want to be part of our Dynamic and High-paced P&G Environment?
If yes, We would like you to Join us!
Procter and Gamble is a Leading FMCG (Dynamic Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few !
Are you ready to fuel your technical creativity?
Innovation is the driving force behind everything we do at P&G. Across the world, you will find thousands of scientists, engineers and developers working in manufacturing plants, innovation centers and distribution facilities.
Your role reports to the lab manager. You will be working together with a team within the department to drive compliance and standards.
What Success Looks like:
You must be capable to work under pressure, business oriented and love to work in teams, we truly believe in WE vs I ! You must operate with good field, innovation mentality and must be willing to succeed with the team. Demonstrates leadership, with an ability and authority to be capable of implementing change where needed.
What We Offer You:
- Training and learning every single day and possibilities of a long-term career.
- Projects with responsibilities from your first day of work.
- Continuous mentorship - We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and accommodating work environment - We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and support initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Competitive compensation and benefits program.
What You Will Do
- Maintain high levels of quality control and quality assurance for the certification testing of finished products.
- Maintain laboratory equipment / systems.
- Use Analytical techniques to verify that products tested meet quality specification.
- Provide technical support to operations units through problem solving.
- Perform quality investigations with strong CAPA (correction action and preventive action).
- Maintain quality system requirements relating to data generation, customer happiness & Satisfaction and service commitments.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must have a Bachelor degree in Chemistry - With 1-3 years of validated experience in a manufacturing environment is helpful but not required.
- Open to Fresh Graduates.
- Saudi National.
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule.
- Display strong technical, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- English and Arabic language.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Engineering Chemical...
Saudi Arabia (Saudi...
- Closing Date:26th Aug 2021, 6:00 pm