We provide an outstanding practical training opportunity for an Intern student of IT and electronics background. The objective is to assist in developing the state-of-the-art digital solutions for Research & Development functions in our Singapore Innovation Center.
What you will do
- Develop hands-on computer coding to enable the crucial apps used daily by the R&D scientists and engineers
- Lead and participate strongly in the problem defining processes among other engineers to develop framework and plans
- Co-develop the in-house capabilities of virtual reality content and coding platform
- Participate in the coding programs of robotics operating system (ROS) for global innovation center reapplications
- Validate and verify a successful coding intervention against performance accuracy and systemic robustness
- Design and reorganize data structure to defragment and enhance the data processing efficiency of major apps
- Communicate effectively with multi functions about the progress and issue resolution
Required Skills and Abilities
- Currently in the penultimate year of a Bachelors' degree (Honors) in the areas of Electrical Engineering, E.E.E., IT or automation related fields in Singapore local universities
- Mastery in major computer languages and the associated commercial applications
- Demonstrated strong skills and results of hands-on software programming and coding capabilities
- Strong skills of developing models, designing experiments, and testing new protocols
- Knowledge and some experience of the artificial intelligence basics and the latest commercial applications.
- Some experience with Cloud data structuring and piloting of case studies
- Fluent English communicating skills in verbal and written forms
- Able to commit for a period of 6 months starting from Jan 2020.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm