Do you want to be in the driving seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a benefit for our shoppers, our customers and our Company?
Then an Internship in our Strategic Sales department is the right place for you. We are here to help you gain a magical experience. We have internship assignments in the areas of Key account management, Shopper Based Design, Category management & Business Analysis.
Do you want to be in the driver's seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? Would you like to develop and negotiate plans which provide mutual benefit for our shoppers, our customers, and our Company? We want people who can bring their best selves to work every single day as a part of our best-in-class sales organization.
What You Will Do
- As a Sales Intern, you'll need to be highly motivated, results-oriented, and comfortable in drawing insights from data. For all of the work we put into creating the world's leading consumer products, it means nothing if we can't sell them to our customers. You can help us there!
- You will be externally focused, emphasizing efforts on national key customers and retailers.
- You'll get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs.
- Your contributions to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions will be essential to our success.
- You'll have to collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Final Year/ Penultimate Year students
- Are able to work fully as intern for 6 months (Starting 1 June 2021)
- Are born leaders and are passionate to make things happen
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales
- Closing Date:14th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm