You could be doing projects as a Business Unit HR, Function HR, Product Supply HR, or in Talent, and take on responsibilities that will make you grow the business and the organization in APAC. We seek your creative input and fresh perspectives to lead organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvement.
This is not your typical HR role – you are empowered with truly meaningful projects to work on. Your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits and compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development etc.
- Empowerment as of Day 1 – You will be part of the regional HR Team who shares your creative ideas and perspectives
- Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Placing employees are at the core of our work, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
What you will do
- You will lead 1 or more projects that is linked to your functional, organizational unit, or site strategic objectives
- You will deliver the expected output of these projects by the end of your internship period (e.g. a report, an analysis, a presentation, a toolkit, an event etc), and dedicatedly source for the required resources to complete them
- You will execute any required research, information-gathering, logistics through the appropriate channels
- You will manage any project budgets, costs, expenses in line with P&G stewardship policies
- You will collaborate with a diverse group of employees from different functions and departments in a professional manner
- You will liaise with any external partners (e.g. government-related entities, external organisations, candidates, vendors, suppliers, visitors) while upholding P&G reputation and brand equity.
- You will participate in internship onboarding programs, training programs, site visits, business meetings and events, networking activities
- You will lead and/or participate in ad-hoc intern organizational projects and events (e.g. employer branding, sustainability, corporate social responsibility, intern graduation celebrations etc)
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong leadership skills in past experiences across work or studies
- Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
- A love for solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
- Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
- Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
- Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
- You are a penultimate year student
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:19th Oct 2019, 6:00 pm