Business Analysts (BA) at P&G are an expert group belonging to the Analytics & Insight Department. BAs provides the expertise and deep understanding in data-based analytics about consumer, retailers and market understanding and insight. The core work is to identify & activate growth opportunities for our brands at country/ trade channels/ and specific retailers levels. We do this through superior analytics and deep insights based on data and advanced analytic & statistical tools. Our analytics is a combination of insight and foresight. Business Analyst is to deliver P&G business goals by using data and analytics to derive actionable consumer and business insights.
What you will do
As a BA Intern:
- You will embed data analytics & decisions into P&G's monthly business process, based on both external data (e.g. market share and household consumption) and internal data (e.g. sales data).
- You will lead category/channel deep-dives (e.g. Baby Care/Shave Care/Skin Care or HyperSuper/DrugPharma/eCommerce) to identify portfolio opportunities / business drivers opportunities to accelerate business.
- You will improve Media/Trade effectiveness and enable media/trade cost saving by running analytics.
- You will participate in data science or innovation projects to solve existing business questions differently by IoT, automation, external data, etc.
- Your overall work would be a good mix of delivering today (70-80% time/capacity) and creating tomorrow (20-30% on innovation/data science projects).
Required Skills and Abilities
- Ability to query and analyze data on a big data environment.
- Ability to develop attributive and predictive models, based on deep-dive statistical analysis & modeling Degrees:
- Bachelors or Masters (preferred) in Business Analytics or Statistics or Engineering or Computer Science or Physical Sciences Preferred Coursework / Experience (not a requirement): Statistics, Attributive & Predictive Modeling. Knowledge of Machine Learning, Big data Mining and AI.
- Statistical Packages: Matlab, SPSS, SAS.
- Programming / Database Languages: Python, R, SQL.
- Platforms: Knowledge / experience with Hadoop, SPARK.
- Experience: Participated in Kaggle or other data analytics competition.
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide. Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Data Science and...
- Closing Date:12th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm