At P&G, we produce globally recognized brands, and we grow and embrace the best business leaders in the industry. For more than 175 years, we have been innovating to touch and improve consumers’ lives. P&G serves approximately 4.8 billion people around the world with its brands, operates in approximately 70 countries worldwide, and has the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality, leadership brands.
P&G is looking for (2) Industrial Design Interns to join our Singapore Innovation Design Studio for positions in Beauty Care & Aircare.
The Industrial Design Intern will contribute across a number of programs in early stage exploration through design conceptualization. The Industrial Design Intern role requires a motivated independent thinker that can inspire, generate and bring to life new ideas with their cross-functional partners.
With a focus on design innovation, the Industrial Design Intern will translate deep consumer understanding into robust and meaningful design solutions that meet key business objectives. These roles require superior visualization skills and the ability to rapidly prototype design ideas.
What You Will Do
Through this Internship you will:
- Learn how to connect consumer insights, technology, socio-cultural & market trends in meaningful ways to solve design challenges.
- Learn and improve professional Design skills under instruction with state of the art tools/facilities.
- Collaborate on working teams with people from different international backgrounds & disciplines.
- Learn from interacting with product researchers, industrial designers, digital designers, engineers, Scientists, packaging & brand management experts.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Must Be In Progress of attaining BS or BA in Industrial Design / Product Design.
- Portfolio that demonstrates design expertise (strategy and execution).
- The candidate must be able to demonstrate the ability to successfully manage projects, self-directed, and take ownership for your work.
- This role requires a person who is an excellent and effective communicator and is able to collaborate to deliver great design solutions.
- Passion for the integration of design with technology with a desire to experiment and explore new ideas.
Skills Needed to Perform This Job:
- Mastery in Industrial Design.
- 2D visualization (Illustrator / Photoshop).
- 3D CAD (Rhino or Solidworks / KeyShot).
- Rapid Prototyping (3D printing & rough hand models).
- User Experience Development.
- Demonstrated passion for Design Thinking.
- Job type:Internships
Design and User Experience
- Closing Date:23rd Nov 2019, 6:00 pm