Do you want to experience the real-life challenges of Information Technology (IT) managers at P&G? Do you want to develop your management, business and IT skills with trainings and personalized coaching?
Are you a dynamic student with a background in Engineering or Information Technology and a passion for both? And, are you a 3rd or 4th grade student with flexible schedule for internship?
Information Technology Summer and Winter Internship is exciting experience with P&G! The internship will last for 3 months to 12 months with the opportunity of part time schedule depending on the project and your availability.
What Can You Expect From Us:
- Meaningful and exciting project from Day 1 in a truly international and multi-functional team.
- Relevant training-on-the-job and a large portfolio of significant personal development opportunities and career perspectives.
What You Will Do
- During internship time you will work on real business projects which support current business strategies and will be able to immediately see the results of your work.
- You will work in multifunctional teams with appropriate training, tools and coaching by experienced P&G managers to successfully complete your projects.
- We will provide you with all the necessary training and knowledge to perform well during your internship.
- If you complete your project successfully you will get a chance to become our permanent employee after you graduate from university.
- We offer you challenging work and early responsibility, unique training program which will develop you personally and professionally. So, here’s your opportunity: join IT internship program and help us leverage best in class technology to build our business.
Required Skills and Abilities
We are looking for:
- University students at 3rd or 4th grade with good command of English both written and spoken.
- Will be able to work as a part-time intern for minimum 2,5 days.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills and passion for continuous learning.
- A strong leader who can envision new "ways to win", set direction and engage others.
- Eager to work in a global, regional and local teams and influence across levels and functions.
- Passionate about information technology.
- Creative in finding solutions to business issues and working with a variety of data sources and IT tools.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:9th Nov 2019, 6:00 pm