As an Assistant Brand Manager at P&G, you will have full responsibility for your brand including the business results. You will have to engage with multi-disciplinary teams with people from Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies to develop top strategies for your brand's success.
You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. We are looking for people aren't afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
In this role, you will be responsible for making sure we win with consumers' preferences in each of the following areas:
- When they learn about our product.
- When they choose to buy the product.
- When they use the product at home.
We are looking for the world's best marketing pros who follow one simple concept: "Consumer is boss".
Working in brand management at Procter & Gamble means being more than just a marketer, it means being a total business owner. We need someone who is dedicated and who can guide the vision and strategy behind a brand by developing marketing plans and driving innovation. Our Assistant Brand Managers need to work regularly across functions to identify consumer, shopper, and customer insights and execute marketing tactics that will continue to grow your brand.
What We Offer You:
- Responsibilities from Day 1 - You will start working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- Recognized state of the art marketing skills - We will constantly help you improve your marketing knowledge and management abilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentorship - We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment - We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
What You Will Do
- As an Assistant Brand Manager, you will have the opportunity to work on brands, driving the business results. You will engage with multi-disciplinary teams (including Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies) to develop top strategies for your brand's success.
- You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. You will need to derive insights from the data, which will enable brand leaders as they set the direction for brand growth. As your skills increase, you can expect to advance in roles with increased responsibilities.
Required Skills and Abilities
- University degree in 2020 or recently graduated.
- Excellent command over both written & spoken English.
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking.
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm