Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization? If so, then a role in our Human Resources (HR) organization is for you!
Meaningful work from Day One - As an Associate Manager with us in HR, you'll have the responsibility to lead organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function.
This is not your typical HR work – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on. All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results.
What We Offer:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 - You will feel the ownership of your work from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
- Continuous coaching - You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment - Employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Required Skills and Abilities
We're looking for:
- University degree in 2020 or recently graduated.
- Excellent command over both written & spoken English.
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking.
- An ability to drive innovation and brand growth.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm