Are you intrigued by the idea to develop and negotiate great sourcing deals to create extraordinary deals for our suppliers and our Company?
In this role, you will belong to a critical discipline within the Product Supply organization, controlling the Company's spend on items ranging from raw & packaging materials, from equipment to marketing services, to software and outsourced manufacturing services, while guaranteeing a meaningful learning environment across industries and sectors.
P&G’s Strategic Sourcing leaders are commercial leaders found at the forefront of supply-chain activities, managing P&G’s expenditure and bringing the outside in. Whether for knowledge, innovation or methodologies, Purchases people are the eyes and ears of the company, connecting with a variety of industries.
What You Will Do
- Analyze sourcing markets and develop market expertise.
- Develop sourcing strategies to increase the innovation pipeline, drive cost saving and influence industries to transform themselves.
- Negotiate the right deals with the right suppliers for the right reasons.
- Treat our suppliers honestly, ethically and fairly. We consider our suppliers as partners in our journey to deliver the best consumer products around the world.
- Work effectively as an integral member of cross-functional business teams.
- Commercialize new technologies and materials beyond the known industries and suppliers together with R&D.
- Influence individuals both externally and internally, developing the right relationships to serve the business.
As you develop within the organization, you will grow to handle different spend areas, increase your responsibilities in terms of both expenditure and people management, and become responsible for some of P&G’s biggest and most important supplier and innovation activities. You will liaise with different internal functions daily and we guarantee that no day of the year is the same as the next.
Required Skills and Abilities
We're looking for:
- University degree in 2020 or recently graduated.
- Excellent command over both written & spoken English.
- Strategic and courageous leadership skills.
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity.
- Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm