Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations (SNO) as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a meaningful work every single day.
What We Offer You:
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 - You will start working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You'll be recognized state of the art SNO skills - We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship - We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment - We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
What You Will Do
- Forecasting customer demand, owning and executing production and planning; working with the information flow for the entire supply chain and being responsible for the physical flow process from suppliers through production plants and distribution centers to the customer's shelf.
- All these missions require a strong multi-functional work, which means that you'll work with other functions both internally and externally and you will be responsible to make sure that we have the right product at the right place with the right cost.
Are you ready to take the challenge? We invite you to join us!
Required Skills and Abilities
We're looking for:
- University degree in 2020 or recently graduated.
- Excellent command over both written & spoken English.
- Strategic and courageous leadership skills.
- Problem solving via innovation & creativity.
- Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude.
- Ability to collaborate effectively within a multicultural environment.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm